Ingredients for Kansaar
1 cup wheat dough
1 1/4 cup water
2 tablespoon jaggery
1 tablespoon oil + 1 teaspoon oil
2 teaspoon Ghee
Ghee and Sugar as needed
Method to prepare Kansaar
1. For 1 cup wheat flour take 1 1/4 water. Keep water for boiling. Add Jaggery to it.
2. Add 1 tablespoon oil to the wheat flour.
3. When water starts boiling keep some water aside and add 1 teaspoon oil and wheat flour to it. Mix well and cover it with lid.
4. Cook on low flame. Stir frequently. Then after add 2 teaspoon Ghee.
5. If water content is less then add required water to it and if water content is more then add wheat flour as needed.
6. At the end add Ghee and sugar. Mix well and serve hot.