Ingredients for Shrikand
1 liter milk
1 tablespoon curd
200 grams sugar
How to make Shrikand
1. Add 1 tablespoon curd to the Malaiwala milk. After adding keep it near heat places like near gas or above vessel which is hot. Curd will become much faster in this case.
2. Take this curd in a cloth, tie it and remove the liquid from it.
3. Take some thin cloth and keep it on floor. Spread curd on the cloth so it becomes easy to make the malai.
4. Almost approximate to 400 grams of malai will be ready.
5. Drain of the water and add sugar to it. Repeat the steps till done with whole of it.
6. Then at the end Elachi powder, kesar to it. Add the required things as per the flavor you want to make it like mango, pineapple, badam, cashew-nuts, grapes etc..