Fafda - Most popular Recipe in South Gujarat
2 cups Besan
1/4 tsp Baking Soda
1/4 tsp Ajwain
1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
1 tbsp Oil
1/2 tsp Salt
How to make Fafda:
1) Mix the besan, soda, ajwain, haldi, oil (1 teaspoons) and salt together in a bowl.
2) Add water to it and knead into soft dough.
3) Take a portion of the dough and place it on a greased surface.
4) With base of your palm, flatten the dough and then, cut out two inch strips from it.
5) Fry these strips over medium heat until crisp. Let them cool.
6) Fafda is ready to eat. Serve with spicy chutney.
More articles: Recipes