Recipe - Bhel Poori
2 cups Puffed Rice
1/2 cup (118 ml) Sev
1/4 cup (59 ml) Roasted Masala Chana Dal
1/2 cup (59 ml) Green Chutney
1/2 cup (118 ml) Tamarind Chutney
2 tbsp Garlic and Red Chili Chutney
1 tsp Lemon Juice
1/2 cup (59 ml) Coriander Leaves (chopped)
1/4 cup (59 ml) Roasted Peanuts
8 Puris Crisp
1 Onion (chopped)
2 Potatoes (medium)
2-3 Green Chilies (chopped)
Salt to taste
How to make Bhel Poori:
1) Cook the potatoes, remove peel and cut into bite sized pieces.
2) Take a bowl and add peanuts, potatoes, puffed rice, green chilies, onion, roasted chana dal, half of the sev into the bowl and toss well.
3) Add four crushed puris, salt and mix well.
4) Put all the chutneys as per your taste and mix well.
5) Pour lemon juice and stir.
6) Garnish with coriander leaves and the remaining sev.
Serve immediately with remaining puris to eat with.
More articles: Recipes
This is really mouth watering Snack.If one can like tomato and anar dana,you can also add it as per your test and make it more delicious and yummy..
Keep posting this kind of mouth watering,delicious and yummy Snacks.
Yes defineatly. Thank you very for this.
Thanks & Regards