Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation is a public transport corporation providing bus services / Public transit which is in most usage within Gujarat & to the neighbouring states of Rajasthan, Madhyapradesh and Maharashtra. It also runs buses to the Union Teritories of Daman & Diu. GSRTC has overall 9000 buses covering 16 divisions within the State of Gujarat. Bus service also has the "Raise your hand and take a ride" facility for ample number of routes.
GSRTC provides a diversity in services as decribed below:
Mofussil Services : Uniting major cities, smaller towns and villages within Gujarat.
Intercity bus services : Uniting major cities - Ahmedabad, Vadodara (Baroda) and Rajkot.
Interstate bus services : Uniting various cities of Gujarat to the neighbouring states of Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra and Rajasathan.
City services : Provides city bus services at Surat, Baroda, Rajkot, Gandhinagar-Ahmedabad within the state of Gujarat.
Parcel Services : For transporting goods.
Apart from that these bus route services GSRTC also provides special bus route services for Festivals, Industrial zones, schools and colleges, pilgrim places. GSRTC buses are there to the public through contractual agreements special occassions. GSRTC also offers educational trips to the students.
General Instructions for Student Pass
1. Pass will not be issued without the fee receipt.
2. Please bring the old pass and GSRTC ID card if you had one.
3. Finish all your money transaction at the counter, no complaints will be accepted thereafter.
4. Pass will be issued as per College term period.
5. After paying the money, please get your pass within three working days. A new form is required thereafter.
6. Please stand in the queue to get the pass.
7. Offices will be closed on national holidays.
GSRTC Reservation / GSRTC Booking Information
1. Please book your seat 15 minutes before the Bus departure time.
2. Tickets for semi-luxury buses devoid of conductor will be issued after the bus arrival.
3. Ticket cancellation money will be refunded immediately.
4. There is no gurantee on bus departure time.
5.Please verify all information on ticket before leaving the reservation / booking counter.
6. Ticket only applies to the reservation bus schedule. The same ticket can not be applied to the same route for any other bus. Ticket not used for the reserved bus will be aborted automatically on bus departure. There is no refund for unused tickets.
1. Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation
GSRTC customer help desk
GSRTC Central Office
Vahan Vyavahar Bhavan
Phone: 91-79-5454163, 91-79-5453855
2. Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation
GSRTC bus inquiry
3. Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation
Ticket booking / Cancellation
4. Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation
5. Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation
GSRTC Parcel office
6. Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation
Public relation officer
Public relation officer
Phone: 25453944, 25454163
7. Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation
GSRTC Intercity Service
8. Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation
GSRTC Interstate Service
9. Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation
Bapunagar bus stand
10. Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation
More articles: gsrtc