You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense

When association with adsense will start?

To webmaster
    I have heard that google adsense to gujrat spider is not allowed because of some technical issues. I want to know that whether issue get cleared or not? When we are allowed to associat our adsense with gujarat spider.
    From where you heard that Adsense is not allowed in GujaratSpider?
    With Best Regards,
    Nilesh Patel

Hello Sir,
    In ISC there is announcement made by webmaster that adsense revenue associattion features are temporary unavailable to sister sites because of technical problem. I want to associate my adsense to Gujarat Spider and I have already provided my Pub ID in Manage Adsense page but however there is not showing any movement in Google Adsense with regards to Gujarat Spider. Please informed me that my pub ID provided to Gujarat Spider has been approved by webmaster and what should I do next to show ads from google in Gujarat Spider. Is there any setting required in Google Adsense for association? (I have Hosted Account in Google Adsense).

Regards,
    Vishal Gabani

Hi,
    Yes you are right there is such announcement. But it will not stop your Adsense earning from ISC. It will only stops updating revenue status in ISC site. You can check your ISC Adsense revenue in Google Adsense account. Technical problem will not stops your revenue in ISC. Just it will not update status in ISC.

If you are asking related to Gujarat Spider, I will get back to you soon for your query.

With Best Regards,
    Nilesh Patel

You can associate your existing AdSense Pub Id with GujaratSpider and monetize your content here. It works differently in ISC.

Hello Sir,
    I have provided my Adsense Pub ID to Gujarat Spider but there no ads shown on my content. I mean there is blank space showing instead of advertisement. Is there any requirement of setting in Google Adsense Account?

Regards,
    Vishal Gabani

It may take sometime to start the ads. May be up to 2 days.
    With Best Regards,
    Nilesh Patel

Hello Sir
    Please consider my google adsense association. It has not showing ads on my post. and another is no reports are showing in my google adsense account regarding page view, click & earning etc. In Account Setting of Adsense I have add gujaratspider for access and authorisation in site management option. But not getting any solution.....

Hi Vishal,
    Your Adsense Account is hosted account. So it will work only for hosted site. That's why your Adsense is not working for Gujarat Spider.

With Best Regards,
    Nilesh Patel

Hello Webmaster,

What does hosted account mean?

Cheers,
    z i n !
    ",,...Even smile can be Charity...,," Holy Prophet (Peace be upon him)

• Sign In to post your comments