You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Contests

Resource Contest_Updated- Education or Industry in Gujarat

The new topic for resource contest is Education or Industry in Gujarat.

Last date for the submission of resources is 31st July 2013 31st Oct 2013.

Prizes :
    1st prize - 200 points (Rs. 200)
    2nd prize - 150 points (Rs. 150)
    3rd prize - 100 points (Rs. 100)

Write an article related to Education or Industry in Gujarat. The resource must include the words "Education in Gujarat" or "Gujarat Education" or "Industry in Gujarat" in the title. Try to link different sub-posts to your main post to fetch more points and cash rewards.

For "Industry in Gujarat" article: Do not provide just a list of companies or industry in article. Try to write about Industrial development or future growth and some other kind of information.

Member can submit more than one resource also. The best resource will be selected at the end and will be given prizes. Resource links can be posted here as response.
    Hello,

Thanks for declaring resource contest. I will do my best. I wish all the best to all the participates.

regards,
    Chintan

Hi Webmaster,
    Is this contest still available? If yes please provide the last date of the contest.

Also when is the next contest is going to announce.

Cheers,
    z i n !
    ",,...Even smile can be Charity...,," Holy Prophet (Peace be upon him)

Hi,

Yes, contest is still available. Last date is also updated to 31st Oct 2013. Next contest/reward program will be announced soon.

With Best Regards,
    Nilesh Patel

hello webmaster,

Thanks for the update and extending the contest. I will surely take part in the contest. :)

Cheers,
    z i n !

Hello Webmaster

My Article for this contest-

http://www.gujaratspider.com/resources/3176-GAIC-Gujarat-Agro-Inductries.aspx

Cheers,
    z i n !

• Sign In to post your comments