You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Minimum Payout amount is Rs.300 for first payment.

Recently I had conversation with Mr.Tony John (Director and owner of SpiderWorks Technologies websites) and I would like to announce that minimum payout amount is decreased to Rs.300 from Rs.1000 for the First Payment.

Second payment will be as per Payment Guidelines.

Try to contribute more and more with quality contents.
    Dear sir,

Thank you for decreased the first payment. my first Payment is 850 Rs. so i hope you release payment next month.

Thanks and Regards

Chetan Markande

We have announced the May 2013 Cash Payments for Editors and Members.

See announcement.

With Best Regards,
    Nilesh Patel

Mr.Nilesh patel

i want ti know that how i can earn money from this site and for that what i want to do pleas inform me as fast as possible with which i can start my work on this site

Devanand Gadhvi

Hello Devanand,
    Very warm welcome to Gujaratspider.

Pls try to ask your such query in separate thread. This thread has different topic.

Here you can earn by Article writing, by Forum section, by Ask Expert section and other sections. Pls try to visit different sections in Gujaratspider. You can earn more by taking part in ongoing contest. You can earn almost from all sections by contributing valuable and quality contents. You can also earn Google Adsense revenue from your contents.

With Best Regards,
    Nilesh Patel

Hello Webmaster,

Thanks for decreasing the minimum payment to Rs. 300. Its really a good news for New member and also to earn confidence.

z i n !
    ",,...Even smile can be Charity...,," Holy Prophet (Peace be upon him)

• Sign In to post your comments