You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Contests

Resource contest - Exams, Results, Question papers, recruitment in Gujarat

The new topic for resource contest is Exams, Results, Question papers, recruitment in Gujarat.

Last date for the submission of resources is Feb 28th 2013

Prizes :
    1st prize - 200 points (Rs. 200)
    2nd prize - 150 points (Rs. 150)
    3rd prize - 100 points (Rs. 100)

Sample resource titles are:

Write about any article related to Exams, Results, Question papers, recruitment in Gujarat. Link different sub-posts to your main post to fetch more points and cash rewards.

The best resource will be selected at the end and will be given prizes. The resource must have the words "Exams, Results, Question papers, recruitment in Gujarat" in the title. Resource links can be posted here as response.
    Hello Deepika madam, Please accept my entry for this month's resource contest i.e on Exams, Results, Question papers, recruitment in Gujarat. My entry is ''

Exam schedule for Secondary School Certificate (SSC) - 2013 Exam

Please accept it.

Paresh Gujarati,
    PhD(Pursuing),
    NIT-Surat

Please Accept my Entry for this contest.

B.Sc. Examination, Veer Narmad South Gujarat University,March-2011.

Regards
    Pritan

Dear Ma'am,

Please accept my second entry for this contest.

M.Sc. Examination, Veer Narmad South Gujarat University,March-2011.

Pritan, I think the link you have given is either false or you have given the link of draft you saved for that resource. Please check it and correct it.
    Paresh Gujarati,
    PhD(Pursuing),
    NIT-Surat

Dear Pareshbhai,

Yes, I forget to publish it. Thank you very much for your understanding and quick response.

Please Keep doing.

Regards
    Pritan

Hi Madam,

Please consider my first article for the contest:

http://www.gujaratspider.com/resources/3148-MBA-and-MCA-Gujarat-Technological-University-MCA-.aspx

http://www.gujaratspider.com/resources/3145-Gujarat-CET-Chemical-Science-Question-Papers.aspx
    Cheers,
    z i n !
    ",,...Even smile can be Charity...,," Holy Prophet (Peace be upon him)

Dear Zinbhai and chetan,

As per the contest rules/instruction the last date of submission is 28th February which is over. Kindly please follow this.

Regards
    Pritan

Dear Pritan,

As per the contest rules/instruction the last date 28th Feb of resource submission not link Submission.

Please do the needful.

Thanks and regards

Chetan Markande

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.