You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Local Q & A

About cash credit guideline?

To webmaster
    I have submitted question papers of past year exam in Gujarat resource but cash credit not given on the basis of numbers of question paper, in the other partner site (IndiaStudyChannel) there is minimum cash credit for question paper submission Rs.1. Is there any standard guideline in Gujarat Spider? If yes then please can you provide me link?

Vishal Gabani
    Hi Vishal,

In GSP, for two papers its Rs.1

We might change the cash credit later depending upon the articles in that section.

I have increased your cash credit in one of the article as they had more question papers.

Thanks & Regards,

In my following resource I have submitted 21 question papers then why it is given only 5 cash credit?
    surashtra University T.Y.B.A March Question papers

Vishal Gabani

Hi vishal,

I missed that, I have increased cash credit for this article.

Thanks & Regards,

Hi Deepika,

You told later on you can change the cash credits. So it will be some standard or depending on the quality? When this is going to happen can you please tell?

And is there any standard for points as well?

z i n !
    ",,...Even smile can be Charity...,," Holy Prophet (Peace be upon him)

Hi Zini,

The cash credits for questions papers will change to Rs.1 per paper from Jan. Also, it will take into consideration quality.

In case answers are posted with question papers will gain more points and cash credits. But here too quality matters and it must not be copied from any site.

Thanks & Regards,

It is good to knowing that the cash credit limit increased.......ll

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.