You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Hello members, new to this site

Hello friends,

This is Priyabrata Das from West Bengal. Today I have joined to this site. I am already an active member of some other Spider network sites such as Techulator, Bengal Spider, NewRecruitment, Geekfundas, ThoughtFromGeeks, OrissaSpider, Bihar Spider.

I am very excited to be a part of this site. I will be very happy to post articles about Gujrat. I love Gujrat because of two reasons- one is due to its culture and people, other is for Mr. Narendra Modi who is a great popular personality.

So need co-operation from all of you.

Hi Priyabrata,

First of all a warm welcome to GujaratSpider (GSP).

Go through the New member FAQ before starting with any sections to help you out more on the site.

Also participate in various on-going cash earn programs to win prizes.
    1) RoW
    2) MoM
    3) Resource contest announced every month
    4) Create and Win

As you are already part of many other sister sites, you surely will have the knowledge of posting techniques and guidelines to be followed.

Let me know in case you need help.

Thanks & Regards,

Hello Priyabrata, Welcome to Gujaratspider,

As you already a member of sister sites of ISC and other, you already know the rules and regulation of this site. But to be on safe side, it is requested you to kindly go through the rules of this site too. We will provide you every kind of help you want from us. Get going.

Paresh Gujarati,

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.