You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Local Q & A

When Member of the Month in Gujaratspider is declared?

Hello editors and Webmasters!,

When Member of the Month in Gujaratspider is declared? Based on what points Member of the Month is decided? Usually after how much time Member of Month is declared?

I have not seen any post till date from the date of my joining here, that any member since last two month is given Member of Month. Please correct me if I am wrong.

When you will now declared Member of Month?
    hi Paresh,
    Just go through MOM guidelines
    for your Query.

Thanks and Regards,
    Hinal

Hi Paresh,

Member of Month MoM is desclared in the first week of every month. Every month we have a contest called Resource contest where a topic is given. For a member to be eligible for MoM the member has to post minimum 5 articles for that topic of Resource contest.

Till now we do not have any winners neither anyone contributed with 5 articles.

You can check the link provided by Hinal for more information.

Thanks & Regards,
    Deepika
    Webmaster

This month's resource contest is on GUJCET-2012 and I do not think no one can contribute more than one resource on the same topic. Do you think so?
    Paresh Gujarati,
    PhD(Pursuing),
    NIT-Surat

Hi Paresh,

Yes I do think we can post various articles on same topic. Topic always has many other sub topic on which you can highlight and write.
    The only difference is how you describe and write.

Thanks & Regards,
    Deepika
    Webmaster

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.