You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Local Q & A

When cash payment is declared in Gujaratspider.com?

When cash payment is declared in Gujaratspider.com? I want to know the procedure to have cash payment announcement from Gujaratpider.com. Is it same as ISC? What is the minimum amount member has to earn before he ask for cash payment?
    hi Paresh,

For your Quarries related to payments in GSP you just go through the following link.
    help related to Payments.

Thanks and Regards,
    Hinal

Hi Paresh,

The cash payments are annouced when we have members who have reached minimum payout level. The minimum payout level is 800 or above.

Thanks & Regards,
    Deepika
    Webmaster

hi Deepika,

As per your above post now I am eligible for Payment.

Thanks and Regards,
    Hinal

Hello Deepika Madam,

I think Rs. 800 for beginners is very large amount as it requires very large time and efforts to get first cash payment from Gujaratspider while in ISC it is only Rs. 300 and then Rs. 700 from next payment. Why do not you implement the same to encourage new members like me to reduce first cash payment amount to Rs. 300? If this is done, others can be motivated to earn from this site as they are waiting for payment of mine. We will get new members soon after seeing genuine cash payment from this site. Hope you will reply appropriately.

Paresh Gujarati,
    PhD(Pursuing),
    NIT-Surat

Hi Paresh,

The cash payment section is already decided and cannot be set to a lower amount at this moment. Ofcourse this site is genuinely pay you cash. You can ask members who have received.

I guess some effort and hardwork is always needed and it payoffs well.

Thanks & Regards,
    Deepika
    Webmaster

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.