You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Gujarat Updates

Innovation Officer/ Scientist, Jobs in National Innovation Foundation – Ahmedabad 2012

National Innovation Foundation
    Last Date:
    15 March 2012

Applications are invited for the following posts :

1) Senior Innovation Officer/Scientist D – 01

Pay Scale : Rs. 15,600 – 39100 ( Grade Pay- Rs. 7600/-)

Qualification : First Class Master's Degree in Agricultural Science or Bachelor's Veterinary Science/ Engineering/ Management with eight years' experience in validation and value addition of grassroots/rural innovations and traditional knowledge practices; business development and commercialization of innovation based products/technologies.

Desirable : • Ph.D in Agricultural Science or Master's Degree in Veterinary Science/ Engineering/ Management

• Experience in coordination with public and private sector R&D institutions and farmer innovators to add value in innovations; developing product development and on farm trial plans, mobilizing funds from different schemes etc.
    • Coordination with various management institutions and incubators to mobilize management support for grassroots innovators.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2) Innovation Officer/Scientist C – 02

Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100 (Grade Pay- Rs. 6600/-)

Qualification : First Class Masters in Agriculture or Bachelor's Degree in Engineering/ Information Technology/Law with four years' experience in validation of and value addition in grassroots innovations and traditional

knowledge; website and multimedia content management; drafting applications and coordination with patent firms for prosecution of the patents for innovations, geographical indications, integrated circuit, trademark, design, plant variety protection etc.,

Desirable : 1. Ph.D in Agriculture or Master's Degree in Engineering/ Information Technology/Law.

2. Demonstrated competence in coordination with R&D institutions, design firms, farmers, innovators for value addition in and field trials of innovation based products/technologies; MIS, network management for an innovation based organization; drafting patents of grassroots innovations

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Age limit : Not exceeding 35 years

How To Apply:
    The Executive Vice Chairperson, National Innovation Foundation-India, Satellite Complex, Jodhpur Tekra, Premchand Nagar, Vastrapur, Ahmedabad – 380 015, Gujarat
    Hi taher,

you are doing well in GSP.You are posting good content.If you are posting this stuff in Resource section you will get more points n also you are eligible for cash credits.so try to post this kind of stuff in Resource section.Keep posting and also take part in the Resource contests which are running in GSP.

Thanks and Regards,
    Hinal

Hi Hinal
    Thanks for your compliments and suggestions.

Since I am new sometime, i find difficult to get category of contents.

Thanks once again.

Taher

hi,

Its my pleasure..
    You will also get 50 points if you upload your original photo.
    Keep posting and keep earning.

Thanks and Regards,
    Hinal

Hi Hinal,

That was a good gesture in helping out Taher and guiding him.

Keep it up and continue the same.

Thanks & Regards,
    Deepika
    Webmaster

Hi Taher,

Yes you can post the same thing in Resources section and earn more points as well as cash credits. As this week we are running Recruitment 2012 contest you can mention the url in the announced post once you post the the article in resources section (After it gets approved).

You can even ask few of the senior members in GSP in case of help. Also, you can ask me if you need more assistance.

Thanks & Regards,
    Deepika
    Webmaster

Can i post same article in Resource section now also???

Please advise

Dear Madam,

I really appreciate kind support provided by senior members like you, Hinal.

I hope to catch up slowly and steadily in coming days.

Thanks once again to both of you.

Taher

Hi Taher,

Yes you can post this in Resources section but use proper formatting and avoid spelling mistakes, copying from other sites. Use complete, well - formed sentences.

Thanks & Regards,
    Deepika
    Webmaster

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.