You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Awards and Prizes

8th GSP Rocker of the Week (RoW) - Paresh Gujarati

GSP Rocker of the Week (RoW) - 26 February 2012 to 3 March 2012

Dear Members,

We are very happy to announce the second Winner of Rocker of the Week (RoW). And the Winner is Paresh Gujarati.

Paresh has scored 129 points in the week 26 February 2012 to 3 March 2012.

Paresh who recently joined in GujaratSpider, is doing excellent work in GujaratSpider.com and he contributed well in Resources, Forums Sections according to our Guidelines of All Sections. Also, he has provided good suggestions in GSP.

He also, posted 3 posts as per the rules of RoW
    1. Examination tips for Gujarat Secondary Education Board (GSEB) SSC & HSC 2012
    2. S.S.C.-2012 and H.S.C.-2012 Timetable
    3. All About Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB)

Paresh has rewarded Cash Credits of Rs 100/- + Points 100.

Congratulations to Paresh for your excellent work and for being the RoW and we hope, you will continue your good work with GujaratSpider.com with good efforts.

Members, congratulate Paresh for this achievement.
    Thank you Deepika Madam for considering me for this award. This has boost up my confidence to work more for this site. I will hope to participate more actively in coming weeks.
    Paresh Gujarati,
    PhD(Pursuing),
    NIT-Surat

Hi,Paresh

congratulations for 8th ROW award..
    Keep posting and keep earning..

Thanks and Regards,
    Hinal

Hi Paresh,

Keep up the good work and hope to see lot more contributions from your end.

Thanks & Regards,
    Deepika
    Webmaster

Thank you Hinal and Deepika Madam. Yes I will sure do hardwork to keep sharing my thoughts related to Gujarat.
    Paresh Gujarati,
    PhD(Pursuing),
    NIT-Surat

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.