You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Contests

Resource Contest - GUJCET 2012 Gujarat

The new topic for resource contest is GUJCET 2012 Gujarat.

Last date for the submission of resources is March 31st 2012

Prizes :
    1st prize - 200 points (Rs. 200)
    2nd prize - 150 points (Rs. 150)
    3rd prize - 100 points (Rs. 100)

Sample resource titles are:

GUJCET 2012 Exam details Gujarat
    GUJCET 2012 Exam Preparation Tips
    GUJCET 2012 Application Submission Process
    GUJCET 2012 Gujarat Venues
    GUJCET 2012 Exam Pattern
    GUJCET 2012 Answer Guides

The best resource will be selected at the end and will be given prizes. The resource must have the words "GUJCET 2012 gujarat" in the title. Resource links can be posted here as response.

Note: Articles to this contest will be considered while deciding winner for the MoM award. Members who haven't participated in this contest will be automatically disqualified for the MoM award
    Hello Madam, It is nice that you took initiative to improve traffic to resource section by resource contest like GATE 2012.

Sorry to tell you madam that GATE 2012 has already been conducted last February on 12/02/2012. I think it is not required to say anything about GATE 2012 but one should concentrate on GATE 2013 i.e. upcoming in next year. And GATE has nothing to do with GUJARAT. Sorry to correct you at this point also.

My suggestion is to rename this contest for 2013 i.e. GATE 2013.

Also, Every march on 15th, GATE results are declared and every year on second Sunday of February GATE is conducted throughout India.

I am doing PhD in Mechanical Engineering and know about GATE, when it is conducted, how it is conducted, GATE 2012 is already conducted so, there is no use of highlighting GATE 2012 with exam details, venues and all that. But one should write articles on GATE 2013 and related tips to prepare for it.

GATE is being conducted every year throughout India so I do not think we should restrict ti to Gujarat only.

This is my point of view.

Paresh Gujarati,
    PhD(Pursuing),
    NIT-Surat

Hi Paresh,

That was a good suggestion. Of course GATE exam is conducted throughout India and won't be restricted to Gujarat. Hence, I have modified the topic and now it is for GUJCET 2012.

Participate!

Thanks & Regards,
    Deepika
    Webmaster

Thank you madam for implementing the suggestion.
    Paresh Gujarati,
    PhD(Pursuing),
    NIT-Surat

Hello Madam,

Hereby I am enrolling myself for participation in GUJCET-202 'Resource Contest'

Please accept my resource with title "Gujarat Common Entrance Test-2012"

Paresh Gujarati,
    PhD(Pursuing),
    NIT-Surat

hi Deepika,

The Contest is about which GUJCET-2012 For 12th Science Student or for Master of Business Administration (MBA), Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration (PGDBA) and Master of Computer Applications (MCA)after Bachelors Degree?

Thanks and Regards,
    Hinal

Nice job!

Hi hinal,

It is not specific to any Degree hence if you are posting for any specific Degree you can mention the same in the title and article also to be more precise.

Thanks & Regards,
    Deepika
    Webmaster

Hi Paresh,

Really appreaciate, good job. :)

Cheers,
    z i n !
    ",,...Even smile can be Charity...,," Holy Prophet (Peace be upon him)

Dear Madam,
    Did you extend the date for GUJCET 2012

Please update.

Thanks.

Taher

Hi Taher,

No the last date to submit this is till 31st march 2012. And it wont get extended.

Thanks & Regards,
    Deepika
    Webmaster

Hi

Resource for contest-

http://www.gujaratspider.com/resources/2971-Gujarat-Common-Entrance-Test-GUJCET.aspx

Cheers,
    z i n !
    ",,...Even smile can be Charity...,," Holy Prophet (Peace be upon him)

Hi

Resource for contest-

GUJCET-Gujarat-Common-Entrance-Test-preparation .

Thanks and regars

Chetan markande

GSP members,

Winners will be announced soon for this entry.

Thanks & Regards,
    Deepika
    Webmaster

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.