You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Does member can eligible to get cash credits for valid suggestions?

Hello Webmasters!

Does member can eligible to get cash credits for valid suggestions? I think member should be given some cash credits so, he/she motivated by this act and again work for improving the site content. Is this right?
    Hi Paresh,

Yes you are correct. We'll think of your suggestion. Currently, valid cash credits will be given if member is giving a good suggestion and also helping us in implementing the same or a member gives a suggestion with full explanatory details.

Thanks & Regards,
    Deepika
    Webmaster

Am I eligible for it? I have suggested like link correction, member level information, Areas section in home page, hyperlinks for each districts in Maps of Gujarat Info section.

Are they going to be considered?

My unanswered threads. Look at it.

Paresh Gujarati,
    PhD(Pursuing),
    NIT-Surat

Hi Paresh,

Your suggestions will be considered. Regarding the Gujarat Info section I need someone to implement the same. In case if you do the same you'll surely be given cash credits for the same.

Just for a note all suggestions can't get cash credits, as I already said. The best ones will surely get. For example, I liked your suggestion for Gujarat Info section but if you can implement the same stuff, it would be great.

Thanks & Regards,
    Deepika
    Webmaster

Hello Madam, Thank you so much for the Gift you gave.

How do I implement regarding map hyper-linking? For suggestion to implement, separate figure should be located at one place with hyperlink to each figure. Does it possible? Can you suggest to me?

I have found out how to do it. Here is the link of guidelines/article related to it.

Paresh Gujarati,
    PhD(Pursuing),
    NIT-Surat

Hi Paresh,

Thanks for your suggestion. As I have already said do not include links to other sites.

Also, the article seems to be good. can you implement the same for Gujarat Info? You can get images and content of your own.

Thanks & Regards,
    Deepika
    Webmaster

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.