You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Gujarat Updates

Ahmedabad - Best city to live in - Ranked one

Ahmedabad is the best city to live in, when it was ranked amongst the mega cities like Pune, Hyderabad, Bangalore etc. Ahmedabad ranked 1st and gave a tough edge to Pune which came close to 2nd.
    Hi,

I currently i am in Pune. Its very good city but can't compare to Ahmedabad.

Pune is very very expensive than Ahmedabad which is the best.

Only quality pune has the very big software IT park, where we are lagging. Once good IT park is developed than no one can beat Gujarat.

Cheers,
    z i n !
    ",,...Even smile can be Charity...,," Holy Prophet (Peace be upon him)

Yes you are right Zin, No one can beat gujarat. Specially for surat, In my think surat is the best for live. The world accept or not but it's my view surat is also Mega City one of them. In future near 2015, World knowing surat as Super Mega City...

Hi,

Yes. No compare to Surat - the khubSURAT.
    Surat is consider as top 10 city of India and Diamond hub of World.
    :))

I am proud to Surti, Gujju and Indian.

Thanks.

Cheers,
    z i n !
    ",,...Even smile can be Charity...,," Holy Prophet (Peace be upon him)

Yes me to zin

Thanks & Regards,
    pritan tiwari

Hello members,

According to me, I will support both city because I am having my family in Ahmedabad but I live in Surat for my study and job. Normally Surat city is far more in living experience compared to Ahmedabad. Though we know that Surat is still developing and Ahmedabad is quite fully developed so, There is no comparison between them. Both are very important in Gujarat.

Paresh Gujarati,
    PhD(Pursuing),
    NIT-Surat

Yes You are right,

As I'm visited Ahmadabad, kachh, Bhuj etc many time mostly in summer. Every time I'm try to compare them with my surat city and get every time that surat is more higher rank then other.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.