You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Contests

New Year - New Award - Member of the Month (MoM) - Updated Rules as on 21 April 2012

Hi GSP Members,

We are going to conduct Member of the Month - MoM award program in GujaratSpider.com.

Every month we will be selecting one member from the 'Top performers' list as Member of the Month - MoM.

The winner will get Rs.250 Cash Credits and 250 points.

The quality of posts, points received, active participation in all categories etc. will be considered for selecting the winner.

Criteria for MoM:
    1) Member should participate in at least 2 RoW
    2) 2 posts for the Resource contest
    3) Help a new joiner/your referral reach silver/gold level

Members has to post contents according to the 'Guidelines' given in each section. Also copied contents will not be approved and are not eligible for the award.

Note: This contest will start from Jan 2012.
    hi,

this is very good news for GSP members..specially for those who wants to contribute more and earn more through GSP...

So GSP members Start posting and start earning...
    All the best for MOM to all...

Thanks & regards
    Hinal

Yes....

Really it's very good news for all GSP members.In my think this is one of the best award for who want to more & continue contributes with this site and also want to earn intresting pocket money in every month.

Good to know about one more contest. :)

Thanks.

Cheers,
    z i n !
    ",,...Even smile can be Charity...,," Holy Prophet (Peace be upon him)

Good to see responses for the New upcoming contest. Looking forward to see more responses and members participating in it.

Best of luck for all the members.

Thanks & Regards,
    Deepika
    Webmaster

Hi Members,

Just a reminder: Minimum 5 posts are needed for the resource contest to be eligible for this award. (Ofcourse, approved posts)

Thanks & Regards,
    Deepika
    Webmaster

I think member of the month rules should give some flexibility from rule of minimum 5 articles of the same topic. It can be 2 or maximum 3 but 5 is so large. If one submit minimum 5 article on same topic, topic quality will be reduced and no one will come out with 5 resources.

I think as per ISC, member of the month should be given to high and best performer of the site for month.

Paresh Gujarati,
    PhD(Pursuing),
    NIT-Surat

Hi Paresh,

We do not want to implement the same logic for member of the month same as ISC. If you have any other suggestions then you can give.

Thanks & Regards,
    Deepika
    Webmaster

hi Deepika,

thanks for updating the rules of MOM...
    now more members will participate in the MOM..

Thanks & regards
    Hinal

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.