You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Gujarat Updates

Our Gujarat Green Gujarat

Our Gujarat Green Gujarat

The Harikrishna Charitable Trust that plans to plant 10 lakh new trees in the state in a span of one-year till Diwali 2012 from this year.

The charitable trust is run by the Rs 1,500 crore diamond group Harikrishna Exports.

They started the campaign "Our Gujarat Green Gujarat".

The trust has supplied saplings free of cost at the door steps of all people who asked for it.

This is the Good news for Gujarat that it will become more green next few years.
    Our Gujarat Green Gujarat,

I insist all the member of GSP and Gujarat to plant few plants per family.If only one person per family is plant one tree then after few year we will see the effect of this that Gujarat city will be greenest city in the India.

Krishnaraj jadav
    Feel free to add me as your buddy

YA it is true,

In my home town surat city. Here you can see that with increasing development the green tree plantation work is also increase much more and with batter tools.

As krishnaraj reply it is true that within few years Gujarat state take this proud in greenery.

Hi Hinal,
    That is great... Our Gujarat Green Gujarat. Harikrishna Charitable trust is doing great job for environment. To plant more and more trees is the most needful requirement in the world of pollution. Numbers of motors vehicle, trains, trucks and big factories are resulting pollution and solution of such pollution is only one way that is to grow more and more trees. Because we can not stop use of vehicles or petroleum but we can recycle environment by planting trees. We should decide to plant at least one in a year on our birthday that will also help to nature and it will give us good feel.

Vishal Gabani

• Sign In to post your comments