You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Google Disable my adsense account

Dear all,

Google has disable my account on saturday morning. This is third time google disable my account. Can any one suggest me how can i stop or reduce invalid activity against my account.

Thanks & Regards.
    Pritan Tiwari
    Hi Pritan,

It might also be possible that you might have by mistake clicked on your own ads and that's why I might be disabled.

Thanks & Regards,
    Deepika
    Webmaster

Dear Editor,

I know about the google T&C and i,m follow carefully. This is 4th time google was disable my account. Still i,m confused what can i do for continu my google account.

Thanks & Regards
    Pritan

Dear friends.
    If google disabled your account once, then there is no use to try again. Because their decision is last and final. They will not allow you for second time registration.

Helo sir,

In second and third time i,m using diffrent mail id but after two three days of approval google again disable my account.

Thanks & Regards
    pritan Tiwari

Dear friend.
    You can't get approval with the same name and address. They are strict in this issue.
    Thanks.

Dear Sir,

In google T&c google can approve your account with the same name and address. But you can,t use only your previous mail id for the again approval. I,m alredy apply many time with the same name and address using diffrent mail id. But it,s my unknow bymistake invalid activity is reason of disable my account every 15 or month after approval.

Thanks & Regards,
    Pritan Tiwari

Dear friend.
    What ever mentioned in T&C, this is their undisclosed condition of account approval. Google is very strict in this issue. That is why it got that much of demand.
    Thank you.

Dear Sir,

Google approve my adsense account 5th time in same address and name you can check my new adsense id - 1884486427708660

Thanks & Regards,
    Pritan Tiwari

Good to hear that your adsense account is now approved.

Keep contributing!

Thanks & Regards,
    Deepika
    Webmaster

Dear Editor,

But i,m in fear, because maybe google again disable my account after some week. Can you please guid me?

Hi Pritan,

You need to be very careful enough that you never click on your own ads. Also, don't ask some one else to do it. Sometimes google might not find valid content, in that case too its possible that your account gets disabled.

You can let me know for any more queries.

Thanks & Regards,
    Deepika
    Webmaster

Dear Editor,

Thank you very much for this helpful answer. Please knowing me about what can i do & don't for valid contect.

Thanks & Regards.
    Pritan Tiwari

Hi Pritan,

Valid content : For example I will explain you gujaratspider which is totally based on gujarat so you will get more hits if you post information about gujarat and be careful must not be a copied content.

If your content is unique (i.e. not copied as well as written in our own words with good explanation and pictures) then in search results it'll come on the first page so I would say that's an achievement of a member's post.

Thanks & Regards,
    Deepika
    Webmaster

Hi Pritan,

You might be getting mail for approval / un approval of a google adsense. In the mail they clearly specify the reason. Check your mail and take care for later stage.

enjoy earning.

Cheers,
    z i n !
    ",,...Even smile can be Charity...,," Holy Prophet (Peace be upon him)

Hi zini,

Do not use any chat keywords in GSP.

Thanks & Regards,
    Deepika
    Webmaster

Hi Deepika,
    Will take care in future. not to use chat keywords in Gujaratspider.com

Cheers,
    z i n !

Dear Editor,

What is chat? please explain me briefly.

Dear zin paya they are every time sending same reason on mail after disable my account.

Thanks & Regards,
    Pritan Tiwari

What is like we are doing with yahoo messager, google chat, msn and also called as SMS language.

SMS language like
    you = u
    your =ur
    fine = f9
    great = g8
    I am = I m.

all shortcuts word that are used are called chat word.
    This should not be used in GSP.

Deepika correct me if i am wrong.

Cheers,
    z i n !

Hi zini,

Yes you are absolutely correct. Using chat keywords here can specially effect your adsense revenue too as the quality of whatever you post decreases. Also, all members need to use a proper complete sentence without any spelling mistakes.

As Google adsense considers chat keywords, in proper formation of sentences, spelling mistakes etc as in-appropriate content and is less rated.

So I hope members will take care of those things while posting anything in GSP.

Thanks & Regards,
    Deepika
    Webmaster

Hi all,

Ok thanks zin

Hi Pritan,

I guess now you are clear and will take care with it.

Thanks & Regards,
    Deepika
    Webmaster

Dear Editor,

Google disable my adsense account agaiiiinnn.

Hi Pritan,

I guess there are some invalid clicks on your account.

Thanks & Regards,
    Deepika
    Webmaster

Hello Pritan,
    I don't think that there is any fraud click activity problem with your account, in fact I am quite sure it is not invalid clicks but your way of applying that is the problem.

I am also sure that you have not read the T&C of Adsense. When they ban an account for invalid click activity or some other reason they blacklist the person too. According to their T&C a publisher which has been banned once is not allowed to enter their program again. So for this purpose they blacklist the address and the email account of that publisher.

So obviously if you apply with the same address you will get banned again and again.

One more thing, they also blacklist the URL with which you got your Adsense approved once so you need to use a different URL too for applying for Adsense.

Try my suggestion and use a new email and address. You can use your name because that can't be blacklisted for obvious reasons.

Best of luck.
    Regards,
    Lead Editor ISC

Dear Sir,

Every new time i,m using deffrent mail id but same address. If google blacklist my address or GSP link then why they easyly approved my ID again and again and every week after of approval they disable my account.

Whatever the reason but in next sure i,m change my address too and try it. Thank you very much for this usefull information.

Thanks and Regards,
    Pritan Tiwari

Pritan,
    Why they approve your account in first place is because there are separate teams for approval as well as moderating (banning of accounts, sending warning mails). Adsense has numerous publishers and a single team cannot manage everything.

So while the Adsense approval review team might approve your account but then the moderating team might see your blacklisted address or GSP URL and ban your account.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.