You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Discuss: How is Google+ ?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'How is Google+ ? Diffrence beetween Face book and Google+ ?'.
    Hi, The social network from google is Google+. Its nice network to stay connected with our nearer and dearer once.People really enjoy its different sections. We may post seperate for our family members, friends, classmates, jobmate etc. Through its different circles facility,evene we may create our own new circles. We may post and read the content through selecting The different streams.You me go through the hang out section for video chating.Its nice experience to use it,its also easy to access.I enjoy it,hope you people also enjoy it. REGARDS Hinal

Hi hinal

Google provided many tools in google+. You can chat,talk with headphone,hangout,video confrencing and many others useful tips.

I,m using google+ since last week and i,m realy enjoy his advantages.

Thanks & Regards,
    Pritan Tiwari

Hi Pritan & Hinal,

Glad to hear your views on Google+

My view will be that Google+ has come up with lots more features to compete with Facebook and other networking sites. In turn its good to be part of the networking world to stay in connected with the people whom we know.

Thanks & Regards,
    Deepika
    Webmaster

Hi,

I am agree with you Deepika. GOOGLE+ have lot many new features and applications to use it and enjoy it.

Thanks and Regards,
    Hinal

Dear all,

Yes, We can also invited in google+ who since join with other social sites.

Thank you.

Dear friends.
    I am yet to try. I will back soon after trying google+
    Thank you

Hi Kommonju,

Hope you try it soon as you are going to like it a lot.

Thanks & Regards,
    Deepika
    Webmaster

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.