You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Demotivated by result announced in BSNL Contest

Hi All and GSP,

I am demotivated by the result announce by Deepika in BSNL contest.

This make me not to post any resource. Where is the First prize? I think we had lot of resource for this contest...

If you are declaring then please stick to it. It not easy to post resource. Its very difficult and take time. and this much of struggling i am just getting 2nd and 3rd prize while 1st prize is not atall declared. That is very very bad...
    Hi zini,

First of all there is nothing like demotivating a member. We motivate here each and every member so that they go forward well.

Secondly, regarding your query for BSNL first prize, as I didn't find a resource really suitable enough to give first prize so it was not given. All your articles were pretty good posts which will surely help everyone so based on it I gave 2nd and 3rd prize.

You can always post any number of articles for the contest but that doesn't mean it can gain a 1st prize. Based on the quality and uniqueness you will get. And we do give cash credits for good resources and prizes for best ones. Whatever I did declare I do stick to it and have reasons for the same.

I do expect you to understand that and keep on contributing. You'll surely win 1st prize too. I don't want any member to get demotivated.

Let me know in case you have any concerns. All members can ask any questions in case they are confused while posting something or want to enhance it.

Thanks & Regards,

z i n !
    ",,...Even smile can be Charity...,," Holy Prophet (Peace be upon him)

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.