You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Local Q & A

Want to Know How to Earn

I have Joined recently in Gujarat spider and i want to know how to earn revenue from this site.any one can suggest me how to earn revenue form this Gujarat spider site.I am believing that it is true site for earning online revenue.i have worked in so many sites but from most of them i haven't received the payment
    Hi Ranganath,

First of all, Welcome to GujaratSpider aka GSP.
    Secondly, This site truly genuine. You need to contribute in each and every section. You need to participate in the currently on-going revenue programs to win prizes.

Only thing is whatever you post must be relevant and not at all copied from other sources.

Currently on-going revenue programs in GSP are:
    - Resource contest

- Monthly revenue share

- refer your friends and when they level up you to earn your percent of revenue.

- Points 50 when you upload your real photo

- Also good revenue for good articles or any other post.

- Once you reach Gold level you can also be part of Google adsense program.

Again welcome here and hope you contribute a lot and earn your revenue.

Thanks & Regards,
    Deepika
    Webmaster

Hi all,

The most importent point is this site provided lots of informetion about our vibrent gujarat. So in my think the site provide you learning about gujarat and also care your pocket money..

Keep posting usefull informition.

Thank you.

Hi Pritan,

You are correct. This site will provide you all information about Gujarat. So its a learn cum earn for all members by learning as well as sharing their knowledge and earning.

Looking forward to see your contributions.

Thanks & Regards,
    Deepika
    Webmaster

Hi Ranganath,

This site will surely pay you for your hard work and the information your post.

Thanks & Regards,
    Deepika
    Webmaster

HI,

Yes already i m earning through this site as well from Adsense. ;).

Hey Deepikaji,
    please do some thing for similies.

Cheers,
    z i n !
    ",,...Even smile can be Charity...,," Holy Prophet (Peace be upon him)

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.