You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Partnership share for March 2011

As per our announcement of new revenue sharing scheme with all active partners Share revenue profit of the site from January 2011. A total of 1128.00.00 Rs was to be shared. But only 1 member qualified with total points of 106 out of minimum stipulated points of 1000. Thus only Rs. 120.00 was distributed and rest remained unshared. However the partnership share for this month is as follows :

Srinivasan – 106 (resource points 53) – Rs. 120.00

Hope in the coming months, contribution will improve and nothing will go unshared.
    Hi Srini,

Congratulation.

Cheers,
    z i n !
    ",,...Even smile can be Charity...,," Holy Prophet (Peace be upon him)

Hi Kumaraditya Sarkar

Thanks a lot for announcing my name in the partnership share program. I will try my level best to contribute to GSR. Meantime I request you to do the needful to get my Goole Adsene account approved, when open the manage Adsene account the message display in the "status of approval - Not available".

Pls guide me get my Google Adsene approval.

With regards
    Srinivasan

Hi Zini,

Thank you, I request you to contribute more in GSR to avail the unshared revenue left over.

With best wishes
    Srinivasan

Hi Srini,

I am trying my best to contribute but due to lack of time i am not able to do so. will surely try if this is in April11.

Cheers,
    z i n !
    ",,...Even smile can be Charity...,," Holy Prophet (Peace be upon him)

Hi Srinivasan,

Congratulations for the winning the cash prize for March month.

Keep contributing more and more!

Also, refer more!

Thanks & Regards,
    Deepika
    Webmaster

Hi Deepika,

Thanks I will try to do contribute more in GSR. Meantime I request you to do the needful to get my Goole Adsene account approved, when open the manage Adsene account the message display in the "status of approval - Not available".

Pls guide me to get my Google Adsene approval.

With regards
    Srinivasan

Hello Srinivasan,

Congratulations on achieving the Partnership share for the month of March 2011 in GujaratSpider. Keep it up!

My best wishes.

Your Co-passenger - Satish.
    Water depth is Lotus's height; Mental Strength is men's merit - Thirukkural.

Hi Satish,

Thanking you for wishing me on achieving the partnership share in GSR for March 2011.

With regards
    Srinivasan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.