You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Amin Fateh, Organic Chemistry professor

Hello Everyone,

One day I was just checking updates about Gujarat and I found out Gujarat Spider and I was just amazed by checking it out. I like the concept and idea behind it good job guys you all are doing really a great job by developing this forum.

Now coming to the point about my introduction. So, I am Amin Fateh and I am an Organic Chemistry professor at Avalon University School of Medicine in Curacao which comes under the beautiful Caribbean islands (Netherlands Antilles). If I will be helpful to my native land in any case than I will be more than happy.

I think this is enough at this time, you will see me around on this portal often.

Best regards,

Amin Fateh
    Hi Amin,

First of all welcome to GujaratSpider (GSP)!!

You can read out the guidelines as well as the latest on-going cash prizes currently going on in GSP.
    1) Monthly contest for posting articles, news, places to visit etc in gujarat
    2) Resource contest on BSNL in gujarat
    3) In addition to that you can post in any section and if its a good post you will gain cash credits
    4) Referral bonus when someone joins with your link.

Hope to see contributions from your end!!

Thanks & Regards,
    Deepika
    Webmaster

Salaam Amin,

Most welcome in GujaratSpider (GSP)!!

hope best from your end.

Cheers,
    z i n !
    ",,...Even smile can be Charity...,," Holy Prophet (Peace be upon him)

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.