You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Local Q & A

Gold

Hi,

Now I am Gold member of GSP. What are the benefits I can get for becoming GOLD.?
    Hi Zini,
    Congratulation to you for reaching to the GOLD Member level. Hope you will do more in GSR and get more and more rewards and awards. Wishing you for a Good Luck.

Regards: Srinivasan

Hi Srini,

Thanks Srini for lot of complement I will share more and more resource in gujarat spider as I get some time.

Wishing you also a Good Luck.

Thanks again :)

Cheers,
    z i n !
    ",,...Even smile can be Charity...,," Holy Prophet (Peace be upon him)

Hi Srini,

Is it ok for you I am saying Srini, if you dont mind I will continuo.

Cheers,
    z i n !

Hi zini,

Congratulations on reaching Gold member!! Its always good to reach higher levels and become a senior member and guide others who join.

Level brings in faith to other members that you are senior in GSP and ask questions regarding your tenure over here.

Also with the increase in contribution you also get more rewards and recognition for your work, articles, anything you post.

Hope you go more and more ahead and reach next level soon and win more prizes too.

Thanks & Regards,
    Deepika
    Webmaster

Thaks Deepika,

will i be able to post more than 5 resource ?

Cheers,
    z i n !

Hi,

The question of posting morethan 5 resouce a day is pending for answer. Ofcoure, we don't have much contribution considering the current level of participating members. Infact GS have to allow to post more than 5 resource a day.

Hope webmaster will reply us suitable.

Tks & Regards
    Srinivasan

Yes Srini its right. Let see what webmaster decide. At least we should get more benifits as we become gold member.

We are doing our best to fas extend.

Cheers,
    z i n !

Hi zini and srinivasan,

You can post an number of posts. Its not at all limited to 5. The thing is that if you post 5 resource then you can post another set of resources once they get approved.

The rule is that you must not have 5 resources in New submission.

So hope you got the point that you can post any number of posts but must not have posts in New submission.

Thanks & Regards,
    Deepika
    Webmaster

Hi Deepika,

Thanks for the information regarding posting of more than 5 resource in a day. We now understood the procedural for not accepting more than 5 resource in a day.

Once again thanks for the information.

Regards: Srinivasan

Hi Deepika,

Thanks for the information regarding posting of more than 5 resource in a day, but this rule is for all member ?

Cheers,
    z i n !

Hi zini,

This rule implies to all members. So don't worry and happy posting.

@Srinivasan and @zini: Participate in the new resource contest and earn cash credits.

Thanks & Regards,
    Deepika
    Webmaster

Oh What is that contest. what about the previous contest on vibrant gujarat. when is result going to declared.

eager to know the result

Cheers,
    z i n !

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.