You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Gujarat Updates

Please allow me to write a review on various colleges

Sir,

I am leave in Gujarat and new member in GujaratSpider. I want to write review on various colleges of Gujarat.

Please give me permission to post reviews.

Regards,
    -Nikita Sheth
    Hi Nikita,
    You are most Welcome to Gujaratspider as new members and you are interested write on review about various colleges in Gujarat. First you have to select the resource and click new submission and furhter you have to select the Gujarat Eduction wherein you can write about the view of colleges.

Hope you understand how to write your views about colleges in Gujaratspider. Still if you have any doubt you may write your difficulties and webmaster will help you to solve your difficulties.

Regards: Srinivasan

Hi Nikitha,

First of all welcome to Gujaratspider! To start of with you can visit various sections in GujaratSpider and know its information and work around.

You can check Posting Guidelines here.

Participate in new cash earn programs:
    1) Revenue Share
    2) Resource contest

Thanks & Regards,
    Deepika
    Webmaster

Also let me know what error or message are you getting while posting reviews?
    Thanks & Regards,
    Deepika
    Webmaster

I am getting Following Error

Post Review

You are posting review for the Business: Marwadi Education Foundation's

No review template found. Please post a request in the forum and mention the review type (Business) and the category name (Colleges).

If you are an administrator, click here to define a review template.

Hi nikitha,

Don't worry. Its not a message just for you. It will be for everyone because the template for it is not designed.

For time being you can post reviews wherever there is a template. As the site is under going changes templates will be there soon.

Thanks & Regards,
    Deepika
    Webmaster

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.