You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Partnership share for January 2011 at Gujaratspider

As per our announcement of new revenue sharing scheme with all active partners Share revenue profit of the site from January 2011. A total of 565.00 Rs was to be shared and 3 members qualified with total points of 561 out of minimum stipulated points of 1000. Thus only 56.1% of money was distributed and rest remained unshared which would have been given to members if they would have scored 435 points more in total. However the partnership share for this month is as follows :

Deepika = 135.00 Rs
    Sashwato = 95.00 Rs
    Zini = 87.00 Rs

Rs 248.00 were left undistributed, if members would have scored more points they would have got much more than the figure showing in fact more than double. I am sure in February there will be good contribution with more revenue to share and more partners getting revenue and no money will left undistributed.
    hey congratulation to all to participating Gspider.

keep it up........

and earn more and more money..

Thanks & Regards:
    Pal (Parthiv) Patel

Thanks Dr. Sanjeev and all member.

congrates to all... :)

Cheers,
    z i n !
    ",,...Even smile can be Charity...,," Holy Prophet (Peace be upon him)

Congratulations to all Winners!!

Keep up the good work and contribute more to make GSP no 1.

Thanks & Regards,
    Deepika
    Webmaster

Gujarat is no 1 in business and GSP will also be no 1..... :)
    Cheers,
    z i n !

Dr.Sanjeevji,
    It is necessary to have more traffics in Gujaratspider, but the new members have to be guided properly and encourage them for posting more resources. But my case too there is lot of time taken to approve and changing and keeping pending the new resources. Pls see that to aviod this unwanted delay which will lead to decrease the participations in Gujaratspider.

Thanks,

yes Dr.Sanjeevji, 100% agree with Srinivasan. there is lot of time taken to approve and changing and keeping pending the new resources, please avoid delay...
    Cheers,
    z i n !

Hi Srinivasan and zini,

I do agree with your concern but whenever your posts are in pending state do the needful as per the remarks provided so that we can check and approve it.

Thanks & Regards,
    Deepika
    Webmaster

Hello Srinivas, Zini and all my dera friends
    Gujarat is the most developed state of India and I am sure we can post here lots of information about the state, events, resources etc. If we optimize the post we will certainly get good traffic which will give good revenue and we can share handsome amount with our active partners.

At the top where you see menus like forum, resource, we have a menu posting guidelines, if members will follow that, I dont think they will require any thing more to know as we have quoted almost everything there.

Deepika is an experienced person in handling website and I am sure under her captaincy we can make a good team here for Gujaratspider. If any more assistance is required, you can contact me.

Webmaster
    Gujaratspider

Thanks to Dr.Sanjeevji & Deepikaji for the information regarding pending/delay in approving the posting.
    As said by Dr.Sanjeevji,there is plenty of information/ events in the Gujarat State, no doubt at all. But the time taken the approval/ pending is the issue. If you keep on pending for approval and not accepting the further postings,because of pending postings. This will lead the members to quit from the Gujaratspider, as on date we don't have much active members in Gujaratspider. Hence "our request is to approve it as early as possible, as well as allows us for further postings immediately". Hope, the points raised by us(the current active members) is clear to allow us for regular postings which will give more traffics in Gujaratspider.

Once again my tks to both Dr.Sanjeevji and Deepikaji.

Srinivasan

i do agree with the Srinivasn.
    there is big issue for Gspider because member can stay to much if his resource or anything else is not apporve/reject.

if there is any need of editor or lead editor please inform to all that about so all can participated in Gspider activites.

Thanks to all

Thanks & Regards:
    Pal (Parthiv) Patel

Yes Srinivas is right, just take an example if there is any very small school, and with me only address, phone no is available, how can i add any description regarding education, teacher or anything about school in which i never studied...

From address or phone no people can research on school. Atleast they will get contact detail na...

Cheers,
    z i n !

Hi zini,

Its perfectly fine if you are not able to provide all details but if you provide 1 line description or copied description then its not possible for me to approve it. Hope you would rectify it.

And one thing for all members is we will not encourage any copied content in GSP.

Thanks & Regards,
    Deepika
    Webmaster

Hi Parthiv and Srinivas,

We do understand your concern but if you post correctly then it would be approved easily. So hope you all cope up with us and contribute a lot to bring GSP to 1st position.

Thanks & Regards,
    Deepika
    Webmaster

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.