You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Taking 2much time for approval resources

Why its Taking toooo much time for approval resources

this is not been approved yet which may helpful to other.

this type of resource should be approved ASAP.

http://www.gujaratspider.com/jobs/185-batch-Off-Campus-Hiring-for-IT-Services.aspx
    Hello Zini,

First of all we are glad to have you here in Gujarat Spider(GSR).

Regarding your question of approval of Resources, our team is trying hard to get our Resources approved in less than 24 hours of time. Our Editorial team has been successful in doing so too.

Now regarding your Job posting, our team shall get back to you in approval of your job soon. So there is no need to wait, contribute more in Gujarat Spider, your Resources/Jobs would be approved on a timely basis.

Since Gujarat Spider is under the developing phase, we need a total co-operation from our members in this period of time.
    Hope you can co-operate with us the best.

Thanks and Regards,
    Sashwato Chatterjee

Hi zini,

Resources do get approved in 24 hours.

And the link which you have provided it doesn't have more information in it so I haven't approved it yet. Please fill in the rest of the details too.

Thanks & Regards,
    Deepika
    Webmaster

thanks Sashwato Chatterjee and deepika

@deepika,
    each and every info is in description section. Its for freshers only so what else info required to approve this post.

ok you could make this post in pending stat so i can know what i have to do further.

Cheers,
    z i n !
    ",,...Even smile can be Charity...,," Holy Prophet (Peace be upon him)

Hi zini,

You need to add email address, phone no, website url, address if possible etc.

Thanks & Regards,
    Deepika
    Webmaster

Hi Deepika,

ya you are right but for applying for this job candidated need only URL which is already mention.

There is no need for email, phone no, address.

Working job location will be all over India.

Deepika please dont mind any thing as i have given all info which is needed for applying this job. :)

Cheers,
    z i n !

Hi zini,

I do understand your concern but the thing is that to more traffic to your post you need to provide all details if possible.

We are helping you out to get more traffic for your post and so I didn't approve it. Hope you understand.

Thanks & Regards,
    Deepika
    Webmaster

ok fine Deepika :) i understand
    Cheers,
    z i n !

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.