You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

No one is actively participating in forum messages

In gujarat spider i find that non one is actively participating in the forum or resource section. I feel really sad in this. Please all of the members active in this gujarat spider for the betterment of this website.

thank,
    Krishna
    Why everyone are not even posting resources actively in gujarat spider. We have change our atitude by participating in resource section and forum section. I think every one is busy with there own matters.

But by actively participating in these you will get good knowledge in history current affairs and also you will be able to get some earnings from gujarat spider. So feel free to submit resources which you know and give suggections in forum section.

Thanks,
    Krishna

Hi Krishna,

I am happy to see that one member is active in Forum which is You :)

Well, one member is capable to run site by contributing consistently along with Webmasters supports. Lets work together and bring up GujaratSpider to top sites of state Gujarat.

Invite your friends and start various disucssion.

With Regards,
    - Mahesh
    SpiderWorks Coordinator And Webmaster

Hello Mahesh,

I am happy to see the response for my post in the forum. We have to make this site much more popular with the people, by giving them good advise about posting good articles. As the webmaster, you should lead as to make this website a great success as India Study Channel. I hope with in months this website will be much more popular among the peoples, if we try hard for that. I will try to post much more to bring up Gujarat Spider.

Thanks,
    Krishna

Hi Krishna,

We need members like you, who should take charge of state sites and make it well. We will guide and according to it, you should have to find the topics to post here.

For the time, please consider following topics to post in early.

1] 2011 holidays in Gujarat
    2] SSC/HSC examinations
    3] Entrance Exams in 2011
    4] Gujarat Calendar 2011

Please add me in your gtalk: mahesh2isc @

Thank You.

With Regards,
    - Mahesh
    SpiderWorks Coordinator And Webmaster

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.