You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Discuss: Do you think that in todays Generation There is a thing like National pride?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Do you think that in todays Generation There is a thing like Natonal pride?'

We all know that India has just celebrated its 64th independence day.But When I I woke up on this independence day I found my friends were sleeping as if it was just a normal day.When I woke them up they replied "Why are you not sleeping your self and disturbing my sleep?".And When I went to other blocks of my hostel the things were not different.

Then I am in dillema that Whether in todays Generation There is a thing like Natonal pride?
    When young Indians migrate to India they hold predominantly favorable opinions of the US. They work hard, and integrate with the America people. After achieving overall business success in comparatively less time vis-a-vis other immigrants, they integrate themselves into US keeping the roots in mind. National pride comes next to self advancement.

The present generation, does have a national pride when occasion demands. A general statement will, however, cannot hold good in all cases. We can say majority of the present generation are for national pride

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.