You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General Updates

GUJJU Returns....

Hello Folks,

This is Manish Jain and I am back at work for the spider networks after almost 3 months.It was not easy for me to get away from the network as before sometime it became part and parcel of my life. I am back to work for "JUNGLES" thats what my groups name is, and thats what friendship means to me, today I am here because of all the JUNGLES and their wishes, I am back just because of them.

Three Cheers for JUNGLES.
    HIP HIP HURRAY !!!
    HIP HIP HURRAY !!!
    HIP HIP HURRAY !!!

Writer,
    Manish Jain
    GUJJU

QUOTE: To change the syatem you have to be in the system.

Life's Quote: Fall In Love With ME...
    Hello Manish Jain,
    A warm welcome to you to come on this site and you are always welcomed to this site.

You can make money on this site by posting contents self written by you.

First of all I think you have heard about google adsense, If you do not heard do not worry I will explain.
    Google adsense is the programme which is run by google and which pays money to you for advertising on your content.
    First of all you should post content on this site so that google ads will be displayed on this content. and after some month like 6 to 7 months you apply for google adsense and google will review the pages contributed by you on Gujaratspider and they will approve you for the programme, after your approval google ads will be start to displaying on the pages contributed by you and when someone click on this ads you will get money by adsense programme according to the ads.
    but remember that do not click on your own ads, otherwise google will bann your account and you will loss all the money that will be in your adsense account.
    If you have any query about it you can contact me by email.

Bhavesh Sondagar
    Editor Gujaratspider

Quote"If you Do not like the rules,Just follow it & reach to the top and CHANGE THE RULE"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.