You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Suggestion & Feedback of Members

Hello Members,
    I am happy to get a website, which is totally dedicated for the State Gujarat. I was thinking of approaching to Tony Sir for the regional site of Gujarat and he has already produced one for us.

Since, this is just designed, Errors can be found in some areas of this site. Instead of creating New Threads for each and every Error, you please let us know about the Error faced by you here only. It will help the Editor and Webmaster to view all the errors at a glance.

Hope, Gujarati People rocks the World-Wide-Web service from now on.
    Hi,
    Feedback :: While submitting 'School' in business section, I found in the Drop Down list of Language 'English' and another language, which is not related to Gujarat. Please, have a look.

Regards,
    Anindya(Andy)

Hi,
    Feedback ::Please change "ORISSA" and make it "Gujarat". while selecting the category of the uploaded picture in "Picture Link" I found this mistake. Please do the needfull as soon as possible.

Regards,
    Anindya(Andy)

Hi,
    Suggestion :: I am requesting to change the LOGO (Top-Left of Monitor Screen) of this site. I think this will be the best one to upload as a Logo of this site because it is the Map of Gujarat.
    Please see the Attachment.

Regards,
    Anindya(Andy)

Delete Attachment

Hi Anindya,

Thanks for provide us as an important website of only one state. This will help the user to find each and every thing only at one place.

With Regards,
    Prashant Sultania
    Aim to be a webmaster of gujaratspider.com

Hi,

You should start a new contest in resource section. So,that this will improve the traffic on this website.

Not only this you should start the "Member of the Week" and "Member of the Month" Contest also. All this really improve the traffic on this website.

With Regards,
    Prashant Sultania
    Aim to be a webmaster of gujaratspider.com

Hello,

Good suggestions.. Quick Approval of posts and starting of some contest will bring more traffic to the site.

Hope to see it soon!!

Thanks & Regards,
    Deepika
    Webmaster

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.