Welcome to GujaratSpider.com - Online Portal for Gujarat
Gujarat was created in the year 1960 with 17-northern districts of Mumbai. It covers an area of 75,686 sq mi (196,030 km2) with a coastline of 1,600 km and a population in excess of 60 million. Gujarat State is located in the western part of India-Pakistan Border. State's capital is Gandhinagar (Gandhinagar with Ahmedabad is the largest city in this state) and other important (major) cities are Surat, Rajkot, Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Jamnagar and Bhavnagar.
GujaratSpider.com is the online information portal of Gujarat state, where one can easily get information about Gujarat. If you are looking for job opportunities, take a look at our Jobs section.
GujaratSpider.com Members can earn money online by posting valuable content related to Gujarat. We offer several reward programs in GujaratSpider, helping members to earn good revenue by participating in this site actively.
- SSC Results-2013 conducted by Gujarat secondary Education board
- Navratri - The Festival to worship Goddess and to play Garba
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Examination Question Paper, VNSGU, 2011
- M.Sc. Examination Question Paper, Veer Narmad South Gujarat University,March-2011.
- Narendra Modi - Biography of great chief minister of Gujarat
- About LPG (Liquified Petroleum Gas) Cylinder expiry date
- Rann Utsav in Gujarat
- The Fern Hotels in Gujarat
- Solar power in Gujarat: Gujarat Solar Park and Solar Devices
- Gujarati Recipes - Kichdo
Map of Gujarat StateName of Gujarat State's 26 Districts:-
Ahmedabad, Amreli, Anand, Kheda, Kutch, Mehsana, Banaskantha, Bharuch, Bhavnagar, Dahod, Dang, Gandhinagar, Jamnagar, Junagadh, Narmada, Navsari, Panchmahal, Patan, Porbandar, Rajkot, Sabarkantha, Surat, Surendranagar, Tapi, Vadodara and Valsad. To know more about Gujarat districts, users may refer our resource section and can post about those districts to earn money.